When you book an appointment with Hair Tamers, unlike other salons, we set that time and stylist aside just for you.
If you cancel with late notice or simply do not show up at all, it impacts on us significantly and inconveniences the many other clients that have been turned away because we were fully booked.
We require a minimum of 24hrs notice if you wish to cancel or re-schedule you appointment.
In order to secure you appointment, we require a $20 deposit to be paid at the time of booking.
***Keratin Treatments require 50% deposit***
The deposit may be paid by Credit Card over the phone or Credit Card, EFTPOS, Paypal or Cash in the salon and is held against your booking as a credit towards that appointment.
• If a cancellation is made with more than 24 hours notice, the deposited is refunded or forwarded to the new appointment time.
• If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours noticed, the deposit is forfeited as a late cancellation fee.
• If you simply do not show up to a booked appointment, the deposit is forfeited as a no-show fee and you may not make any future appointments without payment in FULL at the time of booking.
• If a booking is held with a Gift Voucher, and has a late cancellation, 50% of the Gift Voucher value is forfeited.
• In the case of a Gift Voucher no-show, 100% is forfeited.
• Clients who provide less than 24 hours notice are welcome to send someone else in their place to have the booked service(s) to avoid losing their deposit.
We in turn will reduce your appointment cost by $20 if we need to cancel your appointment with less than 24hrs notice (due to staff illness etc) – After all, it’s only fair that we do for you what we ask you to do for us!
We hope you understand and respect our deposit and cancellation policy.
Booking an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy.